Search Novice

We're all searching for something.

10 September 2007

Another Style Update

I thought I'd post just to say something about the obvious fact that things look a bit different around here. I decided to change the layout and color scheme - yet again. This time, I genuinely believe this look is better and more suited to the blog.

However, I didn't just decide to change things for change's sake - I was forced to.

"Forced?" you say. Yes - forced. While there was no gun to my head, some things I had done to the raw code in the layout of my blog were making the whole thing go haywire. I was unable to ad or manipulate certain widgets that should not have given me any problems at all. Without going into too much detail, I'll just say that it was a big enough nuisance that I just decided to start things over and give the thing a new look. That's the persistent person that I am!

Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home