Search Novice

We're all searching for something.

09 May 2007

Opening Day

And so starts the first day of this blog. I have started this blog as sort of a message board for people who are actively engaged in some time of SEO, but still consider themselves novices, as they might not have any formal training, or whatever.


Remaining true to existentialist thinking, my opinion is that we would all do best to consider ourselves novices, recognizing that any progress lies in the struggle itself. That is to say, in the ever changing world of SEO, it seems that no one "arrives" (perhaps with Matt Cutts, and a few others that happen to work at Google as noteworthy exceptions), and that the whole idea is to remain locked in the "struggle" - that is, the day to day striving to learn the latest trend. To arrive would be to exit the struggle, and to exit the struggle would admit defeat.


So that is my philosophical rambling for the day (I would like to thank my mentor, Soren...). Feel free to comment as you wish; I hope that before long I will have the SEO of my own blog up to speed, and the visibility will be high enough for you to actually see this post and comment on it. For more philosophical rambling, visit my other blog - Square Peg.


Jonathan

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home