Search Novice

We're all searching for something.

28 July 2007

Updates to my favorite travel search engine

About Kayak.com

I just wanted to give some notoriety (and link juice, not that it means anything coming from my little blog) to my favorite travel search engine, Kayak.com, because they have recently updated their website, adding some very good improvements.

This is a site which I check regularly to see if it would make any sense to start planning that vacation to... wherever. The site has been updated with new "Matrix" and "Chart" views for search results, and the SERPs have received some graphical tightening. It looks great, and all the old functionality that drew me to the site in the first place is still there.

The attraction of Kayak.com is that you can use this one website to search for low fares across all the major travel websites (Orbitz, Expedia, Cheaptickets, etc.). Just query a destination and date, and it will search all of those engines for you at once. Very convenient.

So, if you're planning your next trip, I would say go to Kayak.com.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home