Search Novice

We're all searching for something.

06 June 2007

Over 100 visits

This blog is in the middle of its fourth full week of existence, and I'm proud to say that I've now received over 100 visits. The number must remain approximate because of the nature of web statistics, and also because I missed about a week of data around Memorial Day. I made changes which deleted my tracking code right before leaving town for 4 days (silly me). To all of you out there who check this blog from time to time, I extend my thanks.

BTW, be sure to check out the link to ConverStations on the blogroll. Mike Sansone is completely right about the importance of frequent posting in the blogging world. I made no posts yesterday, and consequently received no visitors. However, today I received 2 visitors within 30 minutes of making a post about Ask.com.

Thanks again to all you out there who read this blog. The blog is only a month old, and its growth has been pleasing to see. Feel free to comment, if you have any ideas about things I ought to pay attention to in my posts. Take care.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home